Date: Sunday March 6, 2011
Location: CrossFit gyms across New York State
Sign Up: FirstGiving.com
How Do I Sign Up?Go to FirstGiving.com and click on the "Raise Money" button. Follow the registration process and choose your local CrossFit gym as the team you want to join. If you local gym is not listed, contact the gym owner and tell him/her to get registered (instructions for gym owners can be found here). Be sure to set up your fund-raising page, then pass the URL along to friends and family... then start practicing for that 5K row!!!
(Note: the FirstGiving site is run by the Greater Rochester Chapter of the Red Cross, but all funds you raise will go to the Red Cross Chapter in New York that covers your gym!)
Prizes!This year we have some great corporate sponsors on board and some great prizes available for participating CrossFit gyms and participants!
- For the CrossFit gym that raises the most money over $3000, Concept2 has donated a Model D rower!
- The top gym will also receive $250 in free product from Progenex.
- CrossFit gyms that register early will receive free product from Fluid (while supplies last)
- The individual that raises the most money over $1000 will receive a certificate good for admission to a CrossFit Endurance Trainer certification class, courtesy of CrossFit Endurance.
- The top three fund raising individuals will also receive a $50 gift certificate from Ranger Up.
- Any individual that raises over $1000 will receive a certificate for a free CPR/AED class offered by your local New York State Red Cross Chapter.
- All rowers who raise at least $100 will receive an event t-shirt from Ranger Up.
This Year's Sponsors:
Questions or Concerns?